Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!

It has actually been three months exactly since my last post! I am either the busiest person in the world or the biggest procrastinator......Hmmmm, I wonder??  I really can't believe it has been that long! 

Summer vacation has drawn to a close and it is time to end my days spent relaxing on a cushion.  In a nutshell, I will highlight some of the summer months in pictures.



Jackie enjoying an all time favorite dessert of Michelle's....Pudding in a cloud!


Nae and Jess at the first shower.



Grandma and the cutest baby in the whole world!

I love this one of the "blushing bride".


Beautiful Jess and her cake.


The bride and her flower girls.


Jess and the bridal party ladies.

All the girls!

The shower was an absolute ball!!  Mel and Deb did a wonderful job!



Jackie became an enthusiastic fan of Sponge Bob this summer!

Nae singing as she carried in mom's birthday cake.

Little Sarah with Grandma.

Brother Dean's children.

Summer jammies.

Swimming lessons.

Daddy and Sissy watching.


Mommy and Sissy watching!


The big jump!

Summer Cutie!

Very proud of herself!

And so is Daddy!

Passing certificate and a happy teacher!

Papa and his little sweetheart!

A lot more went on this summer, but this is getting way too long.  I'll post more soon.

4 comments:

  1. I have missed you. Welcome back!!!
    Looking forward to seeing more of you and your family in blog land.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are sooo good. I LOVE the one with you and Priscilla at the first shower...soo darling. And Jess and the flower girls is darling too. And the one of Priscilla by herself is adorable. She's grown up soo much. Glad you are back posting...and I am glad Kris has already discovered it, haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are back! I love your posts! The baby is getting so big and I haven't even seen her yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane,

    3 months! Wow, I am glad you are back to blogland. :)

    Great pictures from your summer fun. That one of Priscilla in the red is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete