Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy 25th Anniversary!!!

Sunday my Mom and Joe renewed their wedding vows. It was a very moving ceremony.  They were soooo happy and looked so sweet together, as always.  It was a wonderful thing to witness!

The happy couple with Father right after the ceremony.

Getting congratulations.

Some of the family in attendance.

Twenty-five wonderful years together.

Greeting guests at the restaurant.

Proud husband with his blushing bride.


Good friends.

Mom with her new engraved crystal clock.

One of the happiest and in love couples ever!

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful couple! Congratulations to their long marriage! Your Mom is gorgeous!! Good genes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so gorgeous!! What a fun celebration. Happy Anniversary to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Di, the pics came out soo good. Mom is going to be thrilled. I don't even know which one is best, they are all soo good. I guess maybe the one under the group shot is hard to beat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skills continue to improve! GREAT pictures. And I agree with Deb, Mom will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Pics Di. You have gone pure pro with your camera. I look at pics I take these days and have to delete them.

    Love You

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your mom looks the same as the day I first met her! 25 years!!! Tell them both I said congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Daine - so glad you stopped by and introduced yourself last week...and I would agree your parents do look like a happiest couple! Great pictures:)

    Love your blog look - so did Debbie show you how to get the center so wide? She tried to give me the tutorial but, alas, my side computer skills could not be undone! :(

    Will check back again!

    ReplyDelete