Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Soccer!

Saturday was the first of Jackie's games I was able to attend.  It was soooo much fun to watch her in action.  She is such an intense and competitive person.   Taking action shots like these was a whole new challenge!  I will definitely need to make some adjustments before her next game.

Ready for some action!


A goal!!!!


A golden opportunity.


Contact!


Another goal!


In position.


Running by again.


Jackie has her work cut out this year on a 10 and under team.  She is definitely one of the smaller ones.


Being good sports.


Stone enjoying the halftime oranges.


Sissy had a front row seat.


Some excited spectators.


Proud Papa.


The whole gang. (Notice Stone is still eating oranges.)


Victory celebration.  Jackie is on a mission to collect the BK owls from the new movie that just came out on Friday.  She has been reading the first book in the series and she loves it!


Enjoying the after game celebration.


One happy player.

5 comments:

  1. Good for her!! Sports are great for kids. All of ours played, and I miss it. But soon, we will be watching the grands play!!! Great pics, and I love her pink and black uni!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait until my kids are old enough for sports! I miss it so much. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these. You know my feelings on sports, haha. Jackie is soo intense. Again, you got such good pics. Action shots no less, haha. I am in utter shock over Stone. Guess I haven't seen him for quite a while, but he looks sooo old. When did he get soo big? I bet it is more than Greg can stand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too darling! Stone does look bigger, I think it is his hair. I like it.

    ReplyDelete