Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jessie's Wedding!

Jessie looked soooo beautiful on the day.

Jessie putting her own special touch on Jackie's hair.

So excited!

The girls.



Getting their final instructions.


Such pretty little girls!


Ready to play their parts.

Waiting patiently to begin.


I LOVE this pic of  Danae.  She looked stunning on the day.

 
Future photographer.


Coming down the aisle.


Anthony and Katie.


Matron of Honor and Best Man.


Waiting for his bride.

I love the look on Phil's face when he first sees Jessie.


Jessie and her openly crying Dad coming down the aisle.


I do!!


Man and Wife!


First Dance.


So happy!

Enjoying the night.


Happy Mom!


Melody's toast was a tear jerker.

Greg and the boys.

Father Daughter Dance.

Proud grandparents!

Cutting the cake.

Having so much fun!

Michelle, Scott and their girls.


Having a blast!


Everybody got into the act.

Sissy loved the dancing! (So did Mommy!)

Cousins having fun!



Still dancing!


The party was going strong!


It just kept getting better!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Di your pics are sooo good....as good as some of his I think...seriously...I have stolen a few... ; ) I really like the one of you and Greg and the girls. And the one of all the girls (with Tabbie) on the couch. And the one of Phil waiting for Jess at the front. Sooo good. I NEED this camera, haha...Such a fun night. We've got some good pics of this happy memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure did capture the happy feeling of the day. It looked like all were having a wonderful time!! A perfect wedding! Reminded me of one of our family weddings. We always had great wedding parties that went on for hours and hours! So nice to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!!! It looked stunning, could Jessie be any prettier? The perfect bride. I can't wait to show Ted the pics. She is going to die.
    You changed your hair! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY better than I'd counted on (and I had high hopes) YEAH!!!! for you and your stun camera! Thank you SO much for taking the time to post these. I can tell by the time you posted it took forever...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Gorgeous pictures! Honestly it looks like one of the most fun weddings, everyone was smiling and having the best time it seems! I love all the pictures of the flower girls, and the bride just couldn't look any prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun pictures! Between yours and Debbies I feel like I was there. The bride looked so beautiful and happy. It looks like everyone was really enjoying themselves. Congrats to the cute young couple!

    ReplyDelete