Thursday, September 16, 2010

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!


Just a quick note of true thanksgiving that Mom is doing so much better!  There are no words to express the emotions that have have occurred in the last several days.  I left my house last Friday morning with Michelle and the girls.  I had thrown together a quick bag of items as we quickly rushed to the car.  I just got back home last night. She was transferred late yesterday to Tustin Rehab Center, where she may only spend a couple of days to a week, as she is doing so remarkably well! 

Today is Jessie's Rehearsal Dinner and we can all go and celebrate her joy with the knowledge that Mom is safe and on the road to recovery.  There is a long road ahead, but I am so thankful that it is a road filled with hope that we will be on.


2 comments:

  1. I am sooo glad that your mom is doing better! She is such a wonderful woman.

    ReplyDelete