Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter


Our festivities started off on Saturday morning with an Easter egg hunt down by the lake.


A perfect day!



A view of the area before the great stampede!



The crowd waiting patiently.





The mad dash!  Notice Jackie at the top the picture.





After the hunt with full baskets.


We spent Easter Sunday at Joey's house in Upland. This is the view from his backyard.


Jackie stocking up on lemons.


Stone was very pleased on getting a "tree" in his load.


Ready for the trampoline!


Jackie and Jeffie in action!


I LOVE these pictures!


Walking on air!









Sissy's big blue eyes!


The big boys still playing.




The Easter egg hunt.


Some happy egg hunters!


Grandma's girls.


The big sisters.


The whole gang!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Diane,
    Oh so cute. The kids and babies are just darling...and what a fun time everyone must have had. My hubster has a hankering to put in a horseshoe pit...works for me. I love horseshoes.
    Who do you think will be eliminated tonight on DWTS? I know who I would like to see go.
    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really good shots. I may have to steal the one of Jeff and Greg, haha Oh and the ones on the trampoline...really good mid air shots. My camera would never be fast enough. Lindsey looks about like she's ready to buckle with Code....haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable Jackie and Priscilla's matching outfits are! Everyone looked to have a really great time. Loved the "action" shots. Several people need a thump in the head!

    ReplyDelete