Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fountain Fun!



One of Jackie's all time favorite things to do is go and play in the water fountain at Victoria Gardens.  She has loved it ever since the mall first opened. Yesteday, Michelle and I took the girls there for some fun on her last day of Easter vacation.  She was in heaven!

So excited!


This is sooooo a Jackie face!


Lovin' life!


Time for a drink.


Such a happy girl!




Lunch break









                                           I LOVE the look on Sissy's face in this one!



My sweet girls!


These next ones are some of my experiments....












This looks interesting!




Sure is tasty!




Jackie's favorite picture of the day!

5 comments:

  1. You can see she has such zest for life!! You got some great pictures!!! Wasn't she cold?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were there around noon on Friday and it was close to eighty degrees out and perfect. It is hard to believe with the cooler weather today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soo good Di. I can just see Jackie on this. Soo her. You are getting REALLY good on the camera, you got such good shots. I LOVE the ones of the girls together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING photos!! Just gorgeous! What kind of a camera do you have? These are breathtaking! Looks like such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane,
    These are amazing photos. You captured not only personality but some really great water shots. Looks like a great time.
    and DWTS????? What's up with those judges...I think they were just wanting a bit more drama and boy did they get it. Do you think Kate is a goner tonight? I have to say I do feel sorry for her. (and Tony)

    ReplyDelete