Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fun Fishing Day...


Today was a reminder of why I love living in the mountains.  Two days ago it was gloomy and snowing and today it was sunny and beautiful.  It is amazing how quick the snow melts when the sun comes out in the spring.  We all loaded up and went to spend the day fishing at the lake.  It was soooo relaxing and fun.  Maybe not quite as relaxing for Michelle, as she was working Sissy.  As you can see in the pictures she had her literally strapped on all day. 

Sissy was enjoying her ride.

The crowd was enjoying the lake.

Is everyone having fun yet?

Time for some new bait.

I love this picture of Greg getting to relax.

Jackie decided to start a journal with our fishing trip as Chapter 1.


                                                     I think this one looks like a postcard.
Still walking.......

Hoping for another bite.
There must be something in here that will work.
Getting her pole back from Papa after a fresh cast.

Better enter everything in the journal.
Page 1


Hope this new bait works.
Sissy is a little tense while Mommy takes a break
At least Papa has some good jokes.
Finally a break!
This is mighty relaxing.

Break 's over.

Happy campers!
One last try........

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Lake Gregory? Love Jackie's sense of adventure! Now, I am confused....is Stone not Jackie's brother? I didn't see him.
    Maybe he belongs to one of your other kids?
    Lovely spring day today, wasn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are GREAT....I honestly don't know which one I like better. Priscilla is getting sooo big, but then so is Jackie...It really makes me want to dive onto a fishing day...It has been soo long. I LOVE that Jackie is journaling. What a good idea. Especially for her. The one of her writing is priceless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Great pictures! Just gorgeous. Looks like such a fun day. I used to go fishing up north with my Mom and Dad all the time. I love to fish, it's so relaxing and when you get one on your line there is nothing better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics. I too love the one of Jackie's journal page. I also really like the one of Greg holding Priscilla. How priceless are these?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like so much fun.... the pic of you & the baby is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete