Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dragons!

We have a new crop of dragons who have decided to make their home in our living room.
 
One of them is even giving rides to the locals.
His appetite is rather large, but so far we have been able to accomodate him.
Somone finds him very lovable.
Wait, what's this?  He may have a little competition.
He needs to be warned of potential dangers.
One of the villagers doesn't know what to make of  the newcomers.

This one looks rather ominous!
Is this an attack?
Trying to size up the situation.
Best to take some precautions.
This looks serious.
Ready for battle.

4 comments:

  1. Cuties! We have a few of those dragons here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....my grandkids would have fits. I see you have the two headed one. Jeffie, Capri & JD would kill for it, haha We can't find it anywhere...Jeffie has the jammies with the hooded cape. Joe found them at Wal Mart. They didn't have ANY dragons...Your pics are orbital as always. I LOVE the first one of Priscilla. The entertainment Jackie must offer her...I don't have to ask, I KNOW Jackie had a ball doing this post. lol

    btw...your blog looks great. Did you change you html to stretch? If you did that is why your background doesn't fit right....if you didn't then you need 3 column. If you did there is only 1 place where you can get a stretch background and there is only about 3 to choose from. It is why I went the other way. I LOVE my backgrounds. I am always going to ask you when we talk, but I forget. OH! and how was Katie going off? I could hardly beleive it. I was soo sure it would be Mike when the two of them were standing there, and I think she was too, haha....OH well, neither one of them could win...Ttyl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED the story. The girls are DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane...thanks for the nice comments!!!

    ReplyDelete