Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I tried.........

I have actually spent almost 2 hours screwing around trying to get a couple of pictures on here so I could write a little story about them. I got the new camera hooked up to the computer and I was actually viewing the pictures on the computer screen! I have almost 400 pics on there, so it took some time to sort thru them. I was humming to myself, smugly planning my layout and story. For some reason, when I tried to download them, they were not going directly onto my computer. After endless fiddling, I only downloaded a couple, that ultimately shot onto a program that I really don't even know how to access. (this all occurred after so much time passing that I could have screamed!) I am spoiled by my old Kodak that just popped them on and it was so easy to maneuver.

When I finally thought it was all handled, I decided to go ahead and try to start my little story. I clicked on gadgets, browsed the computer and scoured everywhere to even find the flipping pictures. At this point, my eyes were literally twitching and my fingers were cramping! After a MARATHON, I finally get one ready to go and pop it onto my blog. I squeal triumphantly! Yes, I have done it! I click on to view my blog and blink when I don't see the picture at first. Oh,wait, there it is and it is the size of a postage stamp! My elation gave way to a weary defeat...............I tried.

2 comments:

  1. It's sad to be so utterly defeated by something so simple.

    For whatever else I am, a flat tire at the right time can destroy me at the core.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I am downloading a pic for here, there is a thing that has pic size selection. Did you notice it?? I always have large checked...I guess you are referring to your "new" camera which of course I wouldn't have a clue how to do either...Mine is so simple I swear my grand kids could do it, which is what I need....I am sooo easily frustrated anymore, and sooo clueless it's ridiculous...It's scary sometimes how long I can mess around with things on here as I am sooo determined not to be defeated....Keep messing with it, you will get it, and the pics MAKE this thing.... ;)

    ReplyDelete