Sunday, May 23, 2010

SNOW again!



I could not believe it when I got up this morning and it was snowing outside!  We just bought two big tomato plants yesterday at Costco.  Thank heavens we were too tired to bring them up last night and just left them in the car.  This crazy weather is just one more reminder that we control very little here on earth.  Praise the Lord for that!

All of my roses covered with buds.


View from the deck.

We literally had thunder and lightening for a couple of hours, while it intermittenly snowed and hailed.  Then the sun started to come out, but it kept on snowing.  It was absolutely beautiful!

How Stunning is this?

How could anyone  ever look at this wonder and not KNOW that there is a God?

It looks so weird to see the dogwood tree all green and full of blooms with it snowing out.

3 comments:

  1. What a late in the season snowstorm huh! It looks so pretty though. Sounds like you guys don't mind it much. I don't mind the rain here (although there really hasn 't been much) because I know before too long it is going to be HOT HOT HOT.

    Have a great weekend Diane, and thank you for the nice birthday wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh....ENOUGH!!!!!! Where is that good ol' Southern California sunshine??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty are these pictures?? It really does seem weird to have snow in LATE May. Goodness it is almost June really...I loved the shot of the shed. Don't think I've ever seen it, haha....It is HUGE...wish we could have one that big. Hope the kids had a good week-end. ttyl

    ReplyDelete