Sunday, December 8, 2013

Priscilla's Fourth Birthday and Thanksgiving!



This little Princess was really excited for her big day!


She is absolutely in love with all of the Disney Princesses right now.  That made birthday present shopping easy and a lot of fun.  Notice the stack behind her.  A few weeks ago I was shopping at the Disney Store and they had all of the Princes on sale.  Luckily, I had the package of the Princesses in the trunk of my car, so I ran out and took a quick peek to see who I needed.  So now, for an added bonus, each of the girls has the matching boy to go with her!


You can see she was quite pleased with the selections!



This little sweetie had a wonderful day!




I spent a couple of days at Debbie's house sewing and she came up with the applique for the shirts when she saw the fabric I was using to make Thanksgiving skirts for the girls with.  it Really makes the whole outfit darling!



Buddy was wearing a matching shirt under his flannel, but I never did get a picture of it opened up. 

Such a happy Thanksgiving!  I love this picture!


Nate and Tabi were up in the mountains at their cabin for Thanksgiving and they came by so Tabi could go Black Friday shopping with Michelle and I after dinner.  We got in a couple of cute pictures.

Cousins


Grandma, Grandpa and the granddaughters.


The whole family


The Ladies





























2 comments:

  1. I am soo perky you put this up! That second picture of Priscilla with the princesses may be the cutest thing I ever saw...she just looks adorable. And they all look so cute in their little outfits. Jackie is getting so old. Well really they all are, but especially Jackie. So glad you had a GOOD Thanksgiving. Soo much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane! I am so excited to see you posted!!! Well first, I have to say..oh my, have the kids ever grown and changed! Little Priscilla is beautiful! Those eyes!!! And Jackie....she is all grown up! How did that happen? Such a pretty little lady. Love those outfits too...the applique is so cute on the top! And little man....again, those eyes!!!! Such a doll! Michelle is looking terrific! I keep her in my prayers. I hope she is feeling well. Lovely photos...of all of you!!!
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete