Sunday, January 24, 2010

Playing with my camera.............





Since I have FINALLY gotten my pictures to download easily to the computer, I have taken a much bigger interest in figuring out the complexities of my camera.  I actually got out one of the instruction videos today and went thru the steps on how to take some trickier pics.  After much work here are some of my attempts.  Keep in mind I could have branched out more if I had been able to move beyond the ice skating rink on the deck.  I was afraid to venture out much further for fear of dropping the camera.....

1 comment:

  1. These are just a stun Di...I don't know if I can bear NOT having that camera. How much was it again? And what kind is it? Where did you get it, price club? I REALLY want one but I am afraid I am way too poor. You can really tell the difference . You learn everything then you can teach me. I am probably too dumb to follow a video. haha Anyway, LOVE these pics.

    ReplyDelete